Sandridge Energy, Inc. logo

Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD)

$13.91

Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sandridge Energy, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) have a share price target of $14. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.65% upside from the latest price of $13.91 as on 21.05.24.

Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) share price will touch around $14 in next 12-months.
Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sandridge Energy, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -3.43%

Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
3
3
3
Sell
3
3
3
Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) is $14, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD), 66.67% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD) is $13.91 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Sandridge Energy, Inc. SD have recommended sell rating.