Rimini Street Inc logo

Rimini Street Inc (RMNI)

$2.6

Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rimini Street Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) have a share price target of $3.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 49.23% upside from the latest price of $2.6 as on 21.05.24.

Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) share price will touch around $3.88 in next 12-months.
Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rimini Street Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -28.87%

Rimini Street Inc (RMNI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) is $3.88, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) has a maximum of 0.49 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Rimini Street Inc (RMNI), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Rimini Street Inc (RMNI) is $2.6 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Rimini Street Inc RMNI have recommended buy rating.