Redfin Corporation logo

Redfin Corporation (RDFN)

$7.11

Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Redfin Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Redfin Corporation (RDFN) have a share price target of $6.75. This median of share price forecast represents a -5.06% downside from the latest price of $7.11 as on 22.05.24.

Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Redfin Corporation (RDFN) share price will touch around $6.75 in next 12-months.
Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Redfin Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -15.85%

Redfin Corporation (RDFN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Redfin Corporation (RDFN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
14
17
17
Underperform
4
2
2
Sell
4
3
3
Redfin Corporation (RDFN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Redfin Corporation (RDFN) is $6.75, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Redfin Corporation (RDFN) has a maximum of -0.05 downside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Redfin Corporation (RDFN), 77.27% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 22.73% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Redfin Corporation (RDFN) is $7.11 as of 22/05/2024.

17 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Redfin Corporation RDFN have recommended hold rating.