Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc logo

Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID)

$0.83

Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) have a share price target of $4.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 472.22% upside from the latest price of $0.83 as on 20.05.24.

Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) share price will touch around $4.75 in next 12-months.
Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -80.42%

Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) is $4.75, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) has a maximum of 4.72 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc (RPID) is $0.83 as of 20/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc RPID have recommended buy rating.