Rackspace Technology, Inc. logo

Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT)

$2.16

Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rackspace Technology, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) have a share price target of $2.22. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.78% upside from the latest price of $2.16 as on 22.05.24.

Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) share price will touch around $2.22 in next 12-months.
Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rackspace Technology, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -22.07%

Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
6
6
5
Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) is $2.22, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) is $2.16 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Rackspace Technology, Inc. RXT have recommended hold rating.