Puma Biotechnology, Inc. logo

Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI)

$4.37

Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Puma Biotechnology, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) have a share price target of $4.33. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.92% downside from the latest price of $4.37 as on 21.05.24.

Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) share price will touch around $4.33 in next 12-months.
Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Puma Biotechnology, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 14.32%

Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
3
2
2
Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) is $4.33, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI), 37.5% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 62.5% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI) is $4.37 as of 21/05/2024.

3 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Puma Biotechnology, Inc. PBYI have recommended hold rating.