Proto Labs, Inc. logo

Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB)

$31.81

Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Proto Labs, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) have a share price target of $41.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 30.46% upside from the latest price of $31.81 as on 22.05.24.

Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) share price will touch around $41.5 in next 12-months.
Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Proto Labs, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -25.95%

Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) is $41.5, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) has a maximum of 0.3 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB), 45.45% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.55% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) is $31.81 as of 22/05/2024.

5 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Proto Labs, Inc. PRLB have recommended hold rating.