Praxis Precision Medicines I logo

Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX)

$45.01

Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Praxis Precision Medicines I on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) have a share price target of $135. This median of share price forecast represents a 199.93% upside from the latest price of $45.01 as on 22.05.24.

Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) share price will touch around $135 in next 12-months.
Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Praxis Precision Medicines I's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -59.14%

Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) is $135, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) has a maximum of 2 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Praxis Precision Medicines I (PRAX) is $45.01 as of 22/05/2024.

10 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Praxis Precision Medicines I PRAX have recommended buy rating.