Portage Biotech Inc logo

Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG)

$0.26

Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Portage Biotech Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) have a share price target of $7. This median of share price forecast represents a 2633.31% upside from the latest price of $0.26 as on 20.05.24.

Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) share price will touch around $7 in next 12-months.
Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Portage Biotech Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -96.71%

Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
5
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) is $7, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) has a maximum of 26.33 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) is $0.26 as of 20/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Portage Biotech Inc PRTG have recommended buy rating.