Pliant Therapeutics Inc logo

Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX)

$15.12

Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pliant Therapeutics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) have a share price target of $41.08. This median of share price forecast represents a 171.69% upside from the latest price of $15.12 as on 21.05.24.

Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) share price will touch around $41.08 in next 12-months.
Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pliant Therapeutics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -69.18%

Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
9
9
8
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) is $41.08, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) has a maximum of 1.72 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX), 94.74% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 5.26% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pliant Therapeutics Inc (PLRX) is $15.12 as of 21/05/2024.

18 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Pliant Therapeutics Inc PLRX have recommended buy rating.