Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv logo

Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA)

$8.33

Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) have a share price target of $12. This median of share price forecast represents a 44.06% upside from the latest price of $8.33 as on 20.05.24.

Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) share price will touch around $12 in next 12-months.
Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -24.33%

Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) is $12, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) has a maximum of 0.44 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv (PLYA) is $8.33 as of 20/05/2024.

10 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Playa Hotels & Resorts Nv PLYA have recommended buy rating.