Photronics Inc logo

Photronics Inc (PLAB)

$28.93

Photronics Inc (PLAB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Photronics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Photronics Inc (PLAB) have a share price target of $32. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.61% upside from the latest price of $28.93 as on 22.05.24.

Photronics Inc (PLAB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Photronics Inc (PLAB) share price will touch around $32 in next 12-months.
Photronics Inc (PLAB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Photronics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -15.91%

Photronics Inc (PLAB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Photronics Inc (PLAB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Photronics Inc (PLAB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Photronics Inc (PLAB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Photronics Inc (PLAB) is $32, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Photronics Inc (PLAB) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Photronics Inc (PLAB), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Photronics Inc (PLAB) is $28.93 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Photronics Inc PLAB have recommended buy rating.