Perspective Therapeutics Inc. logo

Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX)

$12.92

Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Perspective Therapeutics Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) have a share price target of $22. This median of share price forecast represents a 70.28% upside from the latest price of $12.92 as on 25.07.24.

Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) share price will touch around $22 in next 12-months.
Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Perspective Therapeutics Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.07.24, the difference is -49.09%

Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) is $22, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) has a maximum of 0.7 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Perspective Therapeutics Inc. (CATX) is $12.92 as of 25/07/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Perspective Therapeutics Inc. CATX have recommended buy rating.