Personalis Inc logo

Personalis Inc (PSNL)

$1.46

Personalis Inc (PSNL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Personalis Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Personalis Inc (PSNL) have a share price target of $4.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 215.07% upside from the latest price of $1.46 as on 22.05.24.

Personalis Inc (PSNL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Personalis Inc (PSNL) share price will touch around $4.6 in next 12-months.
Personalis Inc (PSNL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Personalis Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -66.3%

Personalis Inc (PSNL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Personalis Inc (PSNL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Personalis Inc (PSNL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Personalis Inc (PSNL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Personalis Inc (PSNL) is $4.6, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Personalis Inc (PSNL) has a maximum of 2.15 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Personalis Inc (PSNL), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Personalis Inc (PSNL) is $1.46 as of 22/05/2024.

10 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Personalis Inc PSNL have recommended buy rating.