Perpetua Resources Corp logo

Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA)

$6.08

Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Perpetua Resources Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) have a share price target of $13. This median of share price forecast represents a 113.82% upside from the latest price of $6.08 as on 21.05.24.

Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) share price will touch around $13 in next 12-months.
Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Perpetua Resources Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -59.54%

Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) is $13, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) has a maximum of 1.14 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Perpetua Resources Corp (PPTA) is $6.08 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Perpetua Resources Corp PPTA have recommended buy rating.