Perella Weinberg Partners logo

Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP)

$16.06

Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Perella Weinberg Partners on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) have a share price target of $17.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.33% upside from the latest price of $16.06 as on 21.05.24.

Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) share price will touch around $17.88 in next 12-months.
Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Perella Weinberg Partners's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -15.94%

Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) is $17.88, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) is $16.06 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Perella Weinberg Partners PWP have recommended buy rating.