Perdoceo Education Corp logo

Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO)

$23.43

Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Perdoceo Education Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) have a share price target of $25. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.7% upside from the latest price of $23.43 as on 21.05.24.

Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) share price will touch around $25 in next 12-months.
Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Perdoceo Education Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -26.64%

Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) is $25, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Perdoceo Education Corp (PRDO) is $23.43 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Perdoceo Education Corp PRDO have recommended buy rating.