Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp logo

Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC)

$24.02

Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) have a share price target of $31.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 30.64% upside from the latest price of $24.02 as on 22.05.24.

Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) share price will touch around $31.38 in next 12-months.
Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -28.68%

Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) is $31.38, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) has a maximum of 0.31 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp (PGC) is $24.02 as of 22/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Peapack Gladstone Finl Corp PGC have recommended buy rating.