Owens & Minor Inc logo

Owens & Minor Inc (OMI)

$18

Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Owens & Minor Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) have a share price target of $20.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.33% upside from the latest price of $18 as on 21.05.24.

Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) share price will touch around $20.4 in next 12-months.
Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Owens & Minor Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 17.7%

Owens & Minor Inc (OMI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
6
6
6
Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) is $20.4, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Owens & Minor Inc (OMI), 53.85% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 46.15% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) is $18 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Owens & Minor Inc OMI have recommended sell rating.