Opko Health, Inc. logo

Opko Health, Inc. (OPK)

$1.32

Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Opko Health, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) have a share price target of $4.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 221.97% upside from the latest price of $1.32 as on 22.05.24.

Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) share price will touch around $4.25 in next 12-months.
Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Opko Health, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -70.12%

Opko Health, Inc. (OPK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) is $4.25, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) has a maximum of 2.22 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Opko Health, Inc. (OPK), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Opko Health, Inc. (OPK) is $1.32 as of 22/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Opko Health, Inc. OPK have recommended buy rating.