Open Lending Corp logo

Open Lending Corp (LPRO)

$6.96

Open Lending Corp (LPRO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Open Lending Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Open Lending Corp (LPRO) have a share price target of $11.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 65.23% upside from the latest price of $6.96 as on 28.09.23.

Open Lending Corp (LPRO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Open Lending Corp (LPRO) share price will touch around $11.5 in next 12-months.
Open Lending Corp (LPRO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Open Lending Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.09.23, the difference is -28.09%

Open Lending Corp (LPRO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Open Lending Corp (LPRO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Open Lending Corp (LPRO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
3
3
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Open Lending Corp (LPRO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Open Lending Corp (LPRO) is $11.5, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Open Lending Corp (LPRO) has a maximum of 0.65 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Open Lending Corp (LPRO), 72.22% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.78% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Open Lending Corp (LPRO) is $6.96 as of 28/09/2023.

13 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Open Lending Corp LPRO have recommended buy rating.