Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc logo

Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA)

$9.52

Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) have a share price target of $25.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 170.48% upside from the latest price of $9.52 as on 21.05.24.

Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) share price will touch around $25.75 in next 12-months.
Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -59.61%

Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) is $25.75, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) has a maximum of 1.7 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA), 92.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc (OLMA) is $9.52 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Olema Pharmaceuticals Inc OLMA have recommended buy rating.