Olaplex Holdings, Inc. logo

Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX)

$1.57

Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Olaplex Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) have a share price target of $2.36. This median of share price forecast represents a 50.32% upside from the latest price of $1.57 as on 22.05.24.

Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) share price will touch around $2.36 in next 12-months.
Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Olaplex Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -40.68%

Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
1
1
Outperform
1
0
0
Hold
9
10
11
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
4
5
4
Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) is $2.36, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) has a maximum of 0.5 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX), 61.11% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 38.89% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX) is $1.57 as of 22/05/2024.

11 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Olaplex Holdings, Inc. OLPX have recommended hold rating.