Oil States International Inc. logo

Oil States International Inc. (OIS)

$4.66

Oil States International Inc. (OIS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Oil States International Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Oil States International Inc. (OIS) have a share price target of $7.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 58.8% upside from the latest price of $4.66 as on 22.05.24.

Oil States International Inc. (OIS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Oil States International Inc. (OIS) share price will touch around $7.4 in next 12-months.
Oil States International Inc. (OIS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Oil States International Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -45.54%

Oil States International Inc. (OIS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Oil States International Inc. (OIS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Oil States International Inc. (OIS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Oil States International Inc. (OIS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Oil States International Inc. (OIS) is $7.4, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Oil States International Inc. (OIS) has a maximum of 0.59 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Oil States International Inc. (OIS), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Oil States International Inc. (OIS) is $4.66 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Oil States International Inc. OIS have recommended buy rating.