Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. logo

Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS)

$13.48

Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) have a share price target of $12.83. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.82% downside from the latest price of $13.48 as on 22.05.24.

Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) share price will touch around $12.83 in next 12-months.
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -7.79%

Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
4
4
4
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) is $12.83, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) has a maximum of -0.05 downside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS), 54.55% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 45.45% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) is $13.48 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. NUS have recommended hold rating.