Dnow Inc. logo

Dnow Inc. (DNOW)

$13.96

Dnow Inc. (DNOW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dnow Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dnow Inc. (DNOW) have a share price target of $15.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.25% upside from the latest price of $13.96 as on 22.05.24.

Dnow Inc. (DNOW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dnow Inc. (DNOW) share price will touch around $15.67 in next 12-months.
Dnow Inc. (DNOW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dnow Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -11.36%

Dnow Inc. (DNOW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dnow Inc. (DNOW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Dnow Inc. (DNOW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dnow Inc. (DNOW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dnow Inc. (DNOW) is $15.67, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dnow Inc. (DNOW) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Dnow Inc. (DNOW), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Dnow Inc. (DNOW) is $13.96 as of 22/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Dnow Inc. DNOW have recommended buy rating.