Nlight Inc logo

Nlight Inc (LASR)

$13.18

Nlight Inc (LASR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nlight Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nlight Inc (LASR) have a share price target of $15.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.88% upside from the latest price of $13.18 as on 21.05.24.

Nlight Inc (LASR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nlight Inc (LASR) share price will touch around $15.8 in next 12-months.
Nlight Inc (LASR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nlight Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -28.1%

Nlight Inc (LASR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nlight Inc (LASR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Nlight Inc (LASR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Nlight Inc (LASR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nlight Inc (LASR) is $15.8, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nlight Inc (LASR) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Nlight Inc (LASR), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Nlight Inc (LASR) is $13.18 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Nlight Inc LASR have recommended buy rating.