Neximmune Inc logo

Neximmune Inc (NEXI)

$3.21

Neximmune Inc (NEXI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Neximmune Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Neximmune Inc (NEXI) have a share price target of $2. This median of share price forecast represents a -37.69% downside from the latest price of $3.21 as on 22.05.24.

Neximmune Inc (NEXI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Neximmune Inc (NEXI) share price will touch around $2 in next 12-months.
Neximmune Inc (NEXI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Neximmune Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is 59%

Neximmune Inc (NEXI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Neximmune Inc (NEXI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Neximmune Inc (NEXI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Neximmune Inc (NEXI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Neximmune Inc (NEXI) is $2, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Neximmune Inc (NEXI) has a maximum of -0.38 downside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Neximmune Inc (NEXI), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Neximmune Inc (NEXI) is $3.21 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Neximmune Inc NEXI have recommended buy rating.