New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. logo

New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT)

$6.17

New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) have a share price target of $7.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.61% upside from the latest price of $6.17 as on 21.05.24.

New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) share price will touch around $7.75 in next 12-months.
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between New York Mortgage Trust, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -9.42%

New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) is $7.75, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT), 58.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 41.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) is $6.17 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. NYMT have recommended buy rating.