Natural Grocers By Vitamin C logo

Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC)

$20.94

Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Natural Grocers By Vitamin C on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) have a share price target of $19. This median of share price forecast represents a -9.26% downside from the latest price of $20.94 as on 21.05.24.

Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) share price will touch around $19 in next 12-months.
Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Natural Grocers By Vitamin C's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -13.05%

Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) is $19, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) has a maximum of -0.09 downside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Natural Grocers By Vitamin C (NGVC) is $20.94 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Natural Grocers By Vitamin C NGVC have recommended buy rating.