Mvb Financial Corp logo

Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF)

$19.01

Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mvb Financial Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) have a share price target of $22.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.25% upside from the latest price of $19.01 as on 22.05.24.

Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) share price will touch around $22.67 in next 12-months.
Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mvb Financial Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -18.88%

Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) is $22.67, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mvb Financial Corp (MVBF) is $19.01 as of 22/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Mvb Financial Corp MVBF have recommended buy rating.