Monro Inc logo

Monro Inc (MNRO)

$26.8

Monro Inc (MNRO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Monro Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Monro Inc (MNRO) have a share price target of $29. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.21% upside from the latest price of $26.8 as on 22.05.24.

Monro Inc (MNRO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Monro Inc (MNRO) share price will touch around $29 in next 12-months.
Monro Inc (MNRO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Monro Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -7.9%

Monro Inc (MNRO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Monro Inc (MNRO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Monro Inc (MNRO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
7
8
8
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
1
1
1
Monro Inc (MNRO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Monro Inc (MNRO) is $29, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Monro Inc (MNRO) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Monro Inc (MNRO), 72.73% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 27.27% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Monro Inc (MNRO) is $26.8 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Monro Inc MNRO have recommended hold rating.