Monarch Casino & Resort Inc logo

Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI)

$66.55

Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Monarch Casino & Resort Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) have a share price target of $72.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.32% upside from the latest price of $66.55 as on 21.05.24.

Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) share price will touch around $72.75 in next 12-months.
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Monarch Casino & Resort Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -5.88%

Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) is $72.75, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI) is $66.55 as of 21/05/2024.

4 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Monarch Casino & Resort Inc MCRI have recommended hold rating.