Middlesex Water Co logo

Middlesex Water Co (MSEX)

$56.68

Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Middlesex Water Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) have a share price target of $62.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.27% upside from the latest price of $56.68 as on 22.05.24.

Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) share price will touch around $62.5 in next 12-months.
Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Middlesex Water Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -16.8%

Middlesex Water Co (MSEX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) is $62.5, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Middlesex Water Co (MSEX), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Middlesex Water Co (MSEX) is $56.68 as of 22/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Middlesex Water Co MSEX have recommended buy rating.