Mgp Ingredients Inc. logo

Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI)

$78.61

Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mgp Ingredients Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) have a share price target of $113.71. This median of share price forecast represents a 44.65% upside from the latest price of $78.61 as on 21.05.24.

Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) share price will touch around $113.71 in next 12-months.
Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mgp Ingredients Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -31.18%

Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) is $113.71, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) has a maximum of 0.45 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI), 92.31% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.69% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mgp Ingredients Inc. (MGPI) is $78.61 as of 21/05/2024.

12 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Mgp Ingredients Inc. MGPI have recommended buy rating.