Mesa Laboratories Inc logo

Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB)

$122.22

Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mesa Laboratories Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) have a share price target of $130. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.37% upside from the latest price of $122.22 as on 20.05.24.

Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) share price will touch around $130 in next 12-months.
Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mesa Laboratories Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -15.25%

Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) is $130, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mesa Laboratories Inc (MLAB) is $122.22 as of 20/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Mesa Laboratories Inc MLAB have recommended buy rating.