Meiragtx Holdings Plc logo

Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX)

$5.54

Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Meiragtx Holdings Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) have a share price target of $21.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 282.67% upside from the latest price of $5.54 as on 21.05.24.

Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) share price will touch around $21.2 in next 12-months.
Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Meiragtx Holdings Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -76.46%

Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) is $21.2, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) has a maximum of 2.83 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Meiragtx Holdings Plc (MGTX) is $5.54 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Meiragtx Holdings Plc MGTX have recommended buy rating.