Mbia Inc logo

Mbia Inc (MBI)

$5.88

Mbia Inc (MBI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mbia Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mbia Inc (MBI) have a share price target of $9.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 55.95% upside from the latest price of $5.88 as on 21.05.24.

Mbia Inc (MBI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mbia Inc (MBI) share price will touch around $9.17 in next 12-months.
Mbia Inc (MBI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mbia Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -30.75%

Mbia Inc (MBI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mbia Inc (MBI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Mbia Inc (MBI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mbia Inc (MBI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mbia Inc (MBI) is $9.17, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mbia Inc (MBI) has a maximum of 0.56 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Mbia Inc (MBI), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mbia Inc (MBI) is $5.88 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Mbia Inc MBI have recommended buy rating.