Mativ Inc logo

Mativ Inc (MATV)

$18.48

Mativ Inc (MATV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mativ Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mativ Inc (MATV) have a share price target of $24.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 32.58% upside from the latest price of $18.48 as on 21.05.24.

Mativ Inc (MATV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mativ Inc (MATV) share price will touch around $24.5 in next 12-months.
Mativ Inc (MATV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mativ Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -26.53%

Mativ Inc (MATV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mativ Inc (MATV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Mativ Inc (MATV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mativ Inc (MATV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mativ Inc (MATV) is $24.5, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mativ Inc (MATV) has a maximum of 0.33 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Mativ Inc (MATV), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mativ Inc (MATV) is $18.48 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Mativ Inc MATV have recommended buy rating.