Marinemax Inc logo

Marinemax Inc (HZO)

$28.24

Marinemax Inc (HZO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Marinemax Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Marinemax Inc (HZO) have a share price target of $32.71. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.83% upside from the latest price of $28.24 as on 20.05.24.

Marinemax Inc (HZO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Marinemax Inc (HZO) share price will touch around $32.71 in next 12-months.
Marinemax Inc (HZO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Marinemax Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -25.07%

Marinemax Inc (HZO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Marinemax Inc (HZO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Marinemax Inc (HZO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
5
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Marinemax Inc (HZO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Marinemax Inc (HZO) is $32.71, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Marinemax Inc (HZO) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Marinemax Inc (HZO), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Marinemax Inc (HZO) is $28.24 as of 20/05/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Marinemax Inc HZO have recommended buy rating.