Marcus & Millichap Inc logo

Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI)

$34.64

Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Marcus & Millichap Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) have a share price target of $20. This median of share price forecast represents a -42.26% downside from the latest price of $34.64 as on 21.05.24.

Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) share price will touch around $20 in next 12-months.
Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Marcus & Millichap Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 57.35%

Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
5
5
5
Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) is $20, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) has a maximum of -0.42 downside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI), 75% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 25% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Marcus & Millichap Inc (MMI) is $34.64 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Marcus & Millichap Inc MMI have recommended sell rating.