Marcus Corp logo

Marcus Corp (MCS)

$10.68

Marcus Corp (MCS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Marcus Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Marcus Corp (MCS) have a share price target of $19. This median of share price forecast represents a 77.9% upside from the latest price of $10.68 as on 22.05.24.

Marcus Corp (MCS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Marcus Corp (MCS) share price will touch around $19 in next 12-months.
Marcus Corp (MCS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Marcus Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -31%

Marcus Corp (MCS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Marcus Corp (MCS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Marcus Corp (MCS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Marcus Corp (MCS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Marcus Corp (MCS) is $19, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Marcus Corp (MCS) has a maximum of 0.78 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Marcus Corp (MCS), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Marcus Corp (MCS) is $10.68 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Marcus Corp MCS have recommended buy rating.