Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. logo

Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX)

$1.77

Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) have a share price target of $5.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 196.61% upside from the latest price of $1.77 as on 21.05.24.

Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) share price will touch around $5.25 in next 12-months.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -68.57%

Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) is $5.25, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) has a maximum of 1.97 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) is $1.77 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX have recommended buy rating.