Leggett & Platt, Incorporated logo

Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG)

$11.9

Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) have a share price target of $12.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.47% upside from the latest price of $11.9 as on 22.05.24.

Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) share price will touch around $12.67 in next 12-months.
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Leggett & Platt, Incorporated's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is 4.58%

Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
5
5
5
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) is $12.67, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG), 54.55% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 45.45% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) is $11.9 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Leggett & Platt, Incorporated LEG have recommended sell rating.