Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A logo

Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS)

$103.85

Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) have a share price target of $113. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.81% upside from the latest price of $103.85 as on 21.05.24.

Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) share price will touch around $113 in next 12-months.
Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -9.29%

Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) is $113, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A (KRUS) is $103.85 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Kura Sushi Usa Inc-class A KRUS have recommended buy rating.