Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kornit Digital on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kornit Digital (KRNT) have a share price target of $29.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 55.02% upside from the latest price of $19.14 as on 27.09.23.
Kornit Digital (KRNT) Price vs Consensus Price Target
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kornit Digital (KRNT) share price will touch around $29.67 in next 12-months.
Kornit Digital (KRNT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kornit Digital's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.09.23, the difference is -24.67%
Kornit Digital (KRNT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price
Difference in Percentage terms
Kornit Digital (KRNT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Kornit Digital (KRNT) share have buy recommendation on an average.
Kornit Digital (KRNT) Share Price Technical Analysis
50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price
200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price
The latest share price target for Kornit Digital (KRNT) is $29.67, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.
Kornit Digital (KRNT) has a maximum of 0.55 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Kornit Digital (KRNT), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.
*Investment in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Logos above are the property of their respective trademark owners and by displaying it INDmoney has no right, title or interest over it.
The connector service for US Stocks account is provided by Finzoomers Services Private Limited.
Please be informed that US Stocks are not Indian Exchange traded funds and Finzoomers Services Private Limited merely acts in the capacity of a facilitator of this product. All disputes with respect to the transaction facilitation services, would not have access to exchange investor redressal forum or arbitration mechanism in India. The securities quoted are for examples and not to be considered as an advice or recommendation.