Knowles Corporation logo

Knowles Corporation (KN)

$17.48

Knowles Corporation (KN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Knowles Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Knowles Corporation (KN) have a share price target of $19.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.56% upside from the latest price of $17.48 as on 22.05.24.

Knowles Corporation (KN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Knowles Corporation (KN) share price will touch around $19.5 in next 12-months.
Knowles Corporation (KN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Knowles Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -18.97%

Knowles Corporation (KN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Knowles Corporation (KN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Knowles Corporation (KN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Knowles Corporation (KN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Knowles Corporation (KN) is $19.5, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Knowles Corporation (KN) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Knowles Corporation (KN), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Knowles Corporation (KN) is $17.48 as of 22/05/2024.

10 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Knowles Corporation KN have recommended buy rating.