Kirkland's Inc logo

Kirkland's Inc (KIRK)

$1.89

Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kirkland's Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) have a share price target of $4.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 151.32% upside from the latest price of $1.89 as on 21.05.24.

Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) share price will touch around $4.75 in next 12-months.
Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kirkland's Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -60%

Kirkland's Inc (KIRK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) is $4.75, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) has a maximum of 1.51 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Kirkland's Inc (KIRK), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kirkland's Inc (KIRK) is $1.89 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Kirkland's Inc KIRK have recommended buy rating.