Jumia Technologies Ag logo

Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA)

$6.53

Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Jumia Technologies Ag on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) have a share price target of $4. This median of share price forecast represents a -38.74% downside from the latest price of $6.53 as on 21.05.24.

Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) share price will touch around $4 in next 12-months.
Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Jumia Technologies Ag's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 12.25%

Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) is $4, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) has a maximum of -0.39 downside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Jumia Technologies Ag (JMIA) is $6.53 as of 21/05/2024.

3 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Jumia Technologies Ag JMIA have recommended hold rating.