Iteris Inc logo

Iteris Inc (ITI)

$4.65

Iteris Inc (ITI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Iteris Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Iteris Inc (ITI) have a share price target of $7.7. This median of share price forecast represents a 65.59% upside from the latest price of $4.65 as on 22.05.24.

Iteris Inc (ITI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Iteris Inc (ITI) share price will touch around $7.7 in next 12-months.
Iteris Inc (ITI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Iteris Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -41.04%

Iteris Inc (ITI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Iteris Inc (ITI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Iteris Inc (ITI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Iteris Inc (ITI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Iteris Inc (ITI) is $7.7, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Iteris Inc (ITI) has a maximum of 0.66 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Iteris Inc (ITI), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Iteris Inc (ITI) is $4.65 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Iteris Inc ITI have recommended buy rating.